Turnkey Solutions in IT Education for Schools & Colleges
The technological milestones achieved from DOS based terminals, to today’s multi core processors relaying on ultramodern operating systems such as Windows 7 and even Linux. However, the core of computer education for K-12 pattern remains the same, which could be clearly categorized into its building blocks. Since 1998, State Government has updated the mandatory syllabi for two times, and we kept improving the same.We, at Sys Computers strongly believe that training should be composite & hence has always strived towards enriching the syllabi, beyond the mandatory requirements.
Multimedia Enabled Animated Content Development and Licensing
Web Application Development for Strong and Ongoing Connectivity Between School, Student and Parents
- Schola – a Greek word meaning school or group, specifically designed to enable schools to “stay connected” with their students and parents.
- Schola Guru: Web app designed to enable school administrator to send text messages to students/ parents, images, share daily attendance, important notices, activity calendar, home work and many more features.
- Schola Pal: A student version of the app helps parents and students receive all the communication from the school and stay completely updated with the latest happenings and upcoming events in the school.
Swift Result Oriented and Easy to Operate Online Examination (Web Based)
Salient Features of OES Version 1.0
- Truly Web-based On-Line Module.
- Can be customized as per your need.
- Can incorporate up to 10000 questions.
- Random question display is possible.
- Single choice objective questions can be incorporated with facility to have up to 10 choices to select from.
- Categorization of questions as per topic/chapters/difficulty level is possible.
- Negative marking possible.
- 3 tier security is provided i.e. Administrator-Moderator-User
- 100 % web based i.e. golden opportunity to decrease your college’s/institution’s carbon footprints by saving usage of papers.
- Multiple options are displayed randomly i.e minimal
chances of ‘COPY’ while examinations.
- Time limit can be set for individual exam.
- Individual exam of every student can be saved in PDF
- Consolidated result is available in .xls format.
- Can lock/unlock exam as per your requirement.
Skill development workshops and Seminars on IT and related topics
With the aim to develop internationally minded people who develop holistic attitude to knowledge and see the subjects they learn as an integrated whole and help to create a better and more peaceful world, Sys has successfully organized Focus week to celebrate Information Technology Day in various schools. The program involves exciting Quiz contests, exhibitions by the school students, power point presentation competitions, surveys, debates on topics to build up sense of social responsibility and awareness.